1) We are full-service travel agents affiliated with a Disney-Authorized, Earmarked host agency (www.starstufftravel.com), something of which we are incredibly proud. Our agency received these designations through its commitment to excellence and knowledge of Disney destinations.
2) We provide our services FREE of charge to our clients because we make our commissions direct from the supplier. You would pay the same if you were to book yourself, so it’s kind of a no-brainer!
3) We take the headache of planning a potentially stressful trip and we do everything for you. For example, if you’re traveling to Walt Disney World, we make all of your Fastpass+ reservations, all of your dining reservations, book the Magical Express for you, and take care of all the little details to make your trip amazing. We will be up before 7 AM on the 180-day mark to get those coveted reservations for you at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest Restaurant, and we will do the same on the 60-day mark to try our very best to get your prime Fastpass+ reservations to ride things like Avatar Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog Dash. On top of that, we will provide you with a detailed, personalized itinerary that will maximize your time in the parks instead of having you stand in line all day scratching your head. We are also always available for your questions or for you just to pick our brains about multiple concerns. We also get to know you, and personalize your trip exactly to you.
4) We know what we’re talking about. We are both graduates of the Disney College of Knowledge, an educational platform that informs and tests travel agents on knowledge of the Disney product. As far as travel goes, besides having traveled to Walt Disney World more than 50 times between the two of us, we have been on Disney Cruise Line, to Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Aulani on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Lauren has lived and studied in France and Japan and has been to multiple other countries. Lauren is also a graduate of the Universal and U program, and Royal Caribbean University. She is slowly working through all major cruise lines and destinations’ education programs, but can still currently book all destinations.
5) We are constantly in the know about current and historic promotions that suppliers come out with, and we will apply those promotions to your trip even if you are already booked with us.
6) You’re supporting a small business and a family when you book with us. We are incredibly grateful to our clients because they are supporting us just by the simple act of trusting their vacation memories with us.
7) This is FUN for us! We love planning our own trips and therefore love helping people make their vacation dreams come true.